£145.99 incl. VAT
The revolutionary electronic stabilization system for flybarless (FBL) RC helicopters
3DIGI is ready to use and supports a wide range of interfaces. Connection for setup and tuning can be direct to a computer via a Micro-USB cable (user-supplied) or an Android device (using an optional external module) via Bluetooth.
- Advanced 6 Axis MEMS sensor (Gyro and Acceleration)
- Powerful 32bit ARM Microcontrollers.
- Integrated R2 micropower bus supplies the internal processor, sensors, and Spektrum satellites from a minimum input voltage of 1.7 volts.
- Optional HC (High Current) version with dedicated power input.
- Built-in vibration analysis (data recording via optional micro SD card).
- Onboard Micro USB port for configuration and automatic firmware updates.
- Simple and friendly Windows-based setup Terminal.
- Android App.
- Connection for standard Bluetooth modules.
- Connector for standard GPS receiver (compatibility list in preparation).RC input supports all popular sum signal inputs (PPM, S-Bus, UDI, Graupner SUMD, Multiplex SRXL, Jeti EX Bus) or Spectrum satellites.
- Servo outputs for swashplate (4X), Tail, and Throttle.
- Input for RPM sensor.
- Status display via 2 LEDs.
- 3 Parameter Sets (Banks) selectable in flight
- Live tuning of up to 8 individual parameters in flight allows for fast tuning.
- Internal event Logging
- Micro SD slot (Micro SD card is not included) for storage of flight, vibration, and GPS data (with optional external GPS module)
- Auto trim for precise trimming of the swashplate and tail.
- Dimensions approx.: 39.5mm x 32,8mm x 14.6mm
- Weight approx .: 15g – 0.52 Ounce
- Operating voltage: 1.7V – 9V (the minimum voltage of the servos used must be observed for trouble-free operation)
- Sensor: MEMS
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 x 3Digi HC (Flybarless System)
2 x double-sided adhesive pads
Operating instructions / Download at www.3digi.de
Instructions Manual (12/19/2015)
- New settings for the current firmware
- Several improvements and optimizations
- 3Digi Firmware greater than V2.0.0 required
- Hint: Save the current setup as a file with the old Terminal before the update
- Improved control feeling filter: smoother cyclic stops combined with better responding control
- Initial response optimizer: helps you to find a good setting for the initial response
- Speed flight optimizer: Makes the helicopter smoother in speed flight passages
- Improved swash special mixer: allows mixing yaw to swash servos, for tandem, coax and so on
- Several internal improvements and optimizations
- Terminal V2.0.X required
- Android App 2.0.X required
- User guide V2.0.0
- Jeti Integration files V2.0.0
Hurry! only 1 left in stock.